Warning:

Warning: The following blog entries may contain foul language, asexuality, violent content, strange ways of thinking, and other kinds a strange stuff. If you have troubles with any of the above or anything you read then I would strongly advise you leave. If you have any complaints or problems feel free to make your own blog. If you read on and still have problems or just don't like what you are reading get over yourself.
Other then that please enjoy!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Masturbation and Sex Dreams

Dear Readers,
As I was calmly talking with a few of my 'sexual' friends, a rather disturbing question came up. I was asked if I have ever had a sex dream.
After a few awkward moments, and a bit of thinking back. I can say to everyone that yes. Yes I have had a dream about a sexual encounter.
....Shocking is it not?
The one thing about this dream was that it was not exciting. For all that the dream made me feel, it could have been like dreaming about doing the dishes. I woke up with a vague sense of, "WTF WAS THAT!?" and then rolled over and went back to sleep. It was not something that I would willing dream about in the future. I kind of wanted to split my head open with a hammer and spill the images out of my freakin skull.
Now while I understand how 'sexual' people enjoy these dreams, and I'm totally cool with that. The looks they gave me were rather priceless. The looks faintly reminded me of fish that were trying to find water again. After explaining AGAIN that I am not a 'sexual' person, they had to ask the inevitable follow up question.
"Well you have masturbated before right?"
.............FUCK NO! Why would I even WANT to touch my own vagina? The thought kinda makes me want to puke all over the person who asked me's face. Ewww.... Just.... EWWWWWWW!!!!
With more weird looks coming my way I thought for a moment that I had stepped into a freak show, as one of the members.
OK PEOPLE! Now I understand that you people have lots of fun touching yourselves and playing where did your penis/vagina go... and that you guys love those dreams were you get naked and do the hanky panky and get that skin-boat to tuna-town but seriously readers.... I do not.
Sincerely,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment