Warning:

Warning: The following blog entries may contain foul language, asexuality, violent content, strange ways of thinking, and other kinds a strange stuff. If you have troubles with any of the above or anything you read then I would strongly advise you leave. If you have any complaints or problems feel free to make your own blog. If you read on and still have problems or just don't like what you are reading get over yourself.
Other then that please enjoy!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Why I havent Updated

Dear Readers,
The reason I have not updated is becuase....

I got a full time, 7 day a week, 6-10, hour job as a PCA for a older lady in my hometown.

This job has been keeping me BUSY like you wouldnt believe. Even after I get home, im usually tired and head to bed. Plus the internet at my house has been acting strange.

These two things prevent me from blogging like I should. I promise that I will not give up on this blog, but expect updates to be long inbetween and short and sweet.

Sincerly,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment