Warning:

Warning: The following blog entries may contain foul language, asexuality, violent content, strange ways of thinking, and other kinds a strange stuff. If you have troubles with any of the above or anything you read then I would strongly advise you leave. If you have any complaints or problems feel free to make your own blog. If you read on and still have problems or just don't like what you are reading get over yourself.
Other then that please enjoy!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello! First post woot!

Hi! I'm Sarah. If you have stumbled upon this blog, you either were very curious, got here through another blog, or are looking for something new.
Anyway, I'm just your everyday Asexual, who decided to write her own blog... No I do not reproduce with myself. I just don't want to fuck anyone. Oh? Are you surprised that I swore? Get over it.
If you have a problem with foul language, me being asexual, or are just bored?
Get over yourself, cause I don't want to hear it.
Being an Asexual means that I find sex unappealing with anyone. I do not want to have it, nor do i see the need for it. It does not mean I reproduce with myself, as painful and strange as that seems.
I do not feel sexual arousal really, though i still feel human emotions. I can fall in and out of love just as easy as the rest of the world. I just dont need sex to do so.
Ill try to post something new everyday, or at least once a week. So look forward to a post that isnt being written late at night, this blog is just ment to inform the rest of you humans that i am not strange, though it may appear that i am, as well as some 'issues' that people may have with people like me.
Stay Tuned!

With all the love for you people i can give:
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment