Warning:

Warning: The following blog entries may contain foul language, asexuality, violent content, strange ways of thinking, and other kinds a strange stuff. If you have troubles with any of the above or anything you read then I would strongly advise you leave. If you have any complaints or problems feel free to make your own blog. If you read on and still have problems or just don't like what you are reading get over yourself.
Other then that please enjoy!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Asexuals on Google

Dear Readers,
It has been a while has it not? School has kept me busy, and friends seem to desire my company among them. Yet fear not, the school year is ending for me and I shall be able to update on a more regular and often basis.
Now onto what I was actually intending to speak about, asexual results on google.

As a little test I decided to type in the word Asexual, into the google search engine. I got back about 2,070,000 results.

.....Holy Crap.

On the first page, to my delight, the wikipedia page about asexuality website was the first link that appeared on my computer. The next was asexual reproduction, and the third was the AVEN website. The rest on the first page revered to asexuality as a sexual orientation. This made me happy, considering I was expecting all the results on the first pages to talk about science and asexuality as a way of reproduction.

Now you may be wondering what the point of this post is. I admit that I do not have one. I just figured I should write about something different and about something I did on a whim.

Sincerly,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. There is a lot of misinformation on the first few pages as well. You don't get the good stuff until you start buying and taking out books.

    ReplyDelete