Warning:

Warning: The following blog entries may contain foul language, asexuality, violent content, strange ways of thinking, and other kinds a strange stuff. If you have troubles with any of the above or anything you read then I would strongly advise you leave. If you have any complaints or problems feel free to make your own blog. If you read on and still have problems or just don't like what you are reading get over yourself.
Other then that please enjoy!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Rest In Peace Alexandor Jones

Dear Readers,

Today is a sad day. A friend on mine, Alexandor Jones, otherwise known as redpandacyborf, passed away. He was an asexual, like myself, which is how we met. He was a kind person, and always had a smile on his face, and nice words for everyone who he talked to. There are not many people who are as kind and generous as he was, his heart was truly golden. He was the kind of person who you could call at 3 in the morning and he would not care but just listen and console you through anything. He had a heart made of gold and even though he was in so much pain toward the end of his life, he never let you know it.

He had a wide smile, one that would make you smile back.

He was in a relationship with another ace friend of mine who goes by the name Dru. They loved each other more then anything and it saddens me that she must suffer through something this terrible. He stole her heart, and now its broken and this makes me even more sad.

He loved cake, He loved cars, Supernatural, Family Guy, going out to eat, epic rap battles, and movies, the last one he had ever seen was The Adjustment Bureau which ironically was the last major movie I have seen as well. He loved his family and his friends and he loved life. Which makes me all the more sad and it makes it harder to believe he is gone.

As I sit here writing this blog post, with tears in my eyes and down my face, I cant help but smile at his memory. He was one of the rare people who I truly respected and was truly happy to call my friend.

So this post is dedicated to you Panda! May you Rest in Peace and may you have all the cake you can eat in the afterlife. We will miss you Panda.

Sincerly,
Sarah

1 comment: